Raw materials like rubber, plastic, glass or metal are given different shapes using a mould, this process is known as moulding. A liquid raw material turns into solid when poured into a mould container. To avoid hasty wear and tear these containers are mainly made up of steel.
What is Rubber Paver Moulding?
The rubber paver mould manufacturers make a usable rubber product from untreated rubber or elastomers. On applying pressure on elastomers, they will return to their original shape because they are natural polymers bearing all elastic properties. Not only because of its malleability but also because of its varied utilities in industrial and domestic sectors they are broadly used by rubber paver mould manufacturers in India.
How to select rubber material?
Rubber compounds are of different types, each differs from one another. So for selecting the correct compound, you need to go for a selection process. For achieving the best performance level following things should be kept in mind while selecting a rubber material:
- Be aware with the main function of the part .i.e, whether it will transmit or absorb energy.
- Check the material cost per part.
- Choose according to the location i.e, inside or outside.
- Select the place according to match its temperature requirements.
- Do not expose it to chemicals.
- Be aware of its physical properties and ensure its regulatory requirements.
What are the different types of rubber moulding?
Rubber moulds for paver tiles can be done in two different forms of moulding, one is injection moulding and the other is compression moulding.
- Injection Moulding
Under high pressure heated rubber compound or material is injected into the mould cavity, this process is known as injection rubber moulding. The molten state material is placed inside the injection barrel. For creating rubber paver moulds in Indonesia injection moulding is the most well-versed way.
- Injection moulding process.
1) Into the injection barrel, an unseasonal rubber material in the form of a constant strip is ingested.
2) In a temperature controlled barrel it is warmed by an auger screw. Once the rubber material accumulates the auger screw is pulled backward.
3) By an injection press, the rubber material is inoculated into the mold cavities once the auger screw moves backward.
4) When the mold is closed under high pressure the auger screw is pushed forward forcing the material into the mold cavities.
5) When the material is cured in the heated mould the auger screw turns again to replace the injection barrel and the injection part is ready for next shot once the mould gets opened.
Advantages of Injection moulding
- Rapid production
- Modicum wastage of material
- Scheme flexibility
- Poor labor cost
- Resilience in color and material
Rubber paver mould manufacturers in Bangalore place rubber material in the mould and close it under hydraulic pressure. Once the mould opens, you can remove the part from it or else you can trim the excess rubber from its part. Medium hardness compounds mainly make use of compression moulding. This process reduces the flash produced in rubber moulding process.
Advantages of compression moulding
- Cheap tooling cost
- Ideal for small production
- Fair for big parts
- No more material passage through sprues, runners, gates
As each and every process of moulding has its own advantages and disadvantages, it is most important to look into all requirements of the product while choosing suitable production. JR Rubber industries serve the finest quality rubber paver moulds for cover block, interlocking, paver tiles and so on as per the satisfaction of customers. We are the extraordinary suppliers of rubber products for years with an infinite number of collections. We also offer rubber moulds in its customized forms as per the requirements of our clients. We are always outfitted with a bulk and cost-effective range of products to provide our customers with an all-time service.